Job Title: Field Technician
Reports To: Technical Support Manager
Status: Non-Exempt, Full-time
Summary: Accountable for installation, maintenance, and upkeep of company software and hardware in the field. Has daily interactions with clients and management. Operates following scheduled Work Orders. Interacts with online platform to verify schedule and input completed work for review by superiors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute daily Work Order Schedule
- Installation of equipment.
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting, reporting, and maintenance of said equipment.
- Must efficiently manage time according to schedule set by direct supervisor.
- Must monitor and record hours in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Engages in daily interactions with customers regarding technical support.
- Must maintain high level of communication with the territory sales rep to understand customer base.
- Must report every new request from customers in the company’s centralized Call Log.
- Uses company approved software for bi-weekly financial reports to Operations Manager.
- Must review, address, and complete posted Work Orders in company approved software.
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of company assets: vehicle, credit card, apparel, etc.
- In charge of managing service inventory stored in company vehicle.
- Report to monthly meetings at head office to review new procedures and collect inventory.
- All related tasks.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.