Salary Range: DOE
Full Time Position
Located in the heart of California’s San Juaquin Valley, Fowler Packing Company is a grower, packer, shipper of fresh table grapes and Mandarin citrus. Founded in 1950 Fowler Packing has become one of the largest Family owned companies in the central valley selling products under the SamSonS and Halos labels.
The Shipping Manager will be responsible for daily operations and activities within the warehouse.
The position requires a strong ability to organize and complete assigned tasks in a timely yet accurate manner. Excellent communication and training skills developing a well-organized team environment.
- Manage the receiving, warehousing, and distribution of products.
- Insure accurate inventories both physical and electronically.
- Create reports that reflect accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain condition of the warehouse facility, issuing work orders as needed, and monitoring cold room operations.
- Hire, Train, schedule, and supervise all shipping personnel within a team environment.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to communicate with Buyers and product inspectors.
- Enforce all company policy, including Federal, State, Local, and Food Safety regulations.
Self-Motivated Results Oriented Desire to make improvements
Time Management Ability to Motivate Others Ethical Leadership Skills
Education and Experience:
Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
Associates Degree or better preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.