AGQ Labs USA is looking for a dedicated Sales Agronomist to attract new customers while maintaining our existing customer base for our agronomic services, providing specialized advice on agronomy, nutrition and water management, minimizing environmental impact and maximizing efficiency and productivity by the combination of Soil Chemistry, Plant Science and Engineering with our unique and patented technology (successfully developed for growers of many crops in a bundle of soil and climate conditions, fertilizer companies testing their products, nurseries and breeding companies, etc…)
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Soil/Plant/Horticultural/Agriculture Sciences
- CCA or PCA license is required
- 2 years of sales experience
- Knowledge in soil chemistry, crop nutrition and water management
- Learning skills, for training period on AGQ technology and lab procedures
- Technical and analytical skills with the ability to explain findings clearly
- Communication and sales skills, for dealing with clients and expanding services;
- Traveling within the state/USA and/or eventually International (Spain, Chile…)
- Spanish conversational level is required
AGQ Labs purpose is to help create a safer world, leveraging science, technology, andknowledge to deliver profitable, sustainable, and scientifically backed solutions tailored to our clients’ specific needs. We are one of the world’s leading laboratories and technological centers, combining the most advanced analytical techniques with more than 20 years of experience. Our clients range across the entire value chain: producers, exporters, traders, large packers, supermarket certification specialists, and food processing concerns. In short, we provide superior scientific results — quickly, competitively, and efficiently.
AGQ Labs USA is located in Oxnard, California and specializes in two core sectors: Food Safety and Agronomy. We are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited.
For more information about AGQ Labs, please visit www.agqlabs.us.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.