JOB TITLE: Agricultural Mechanic
LOCATION: Yuma, AZ. & Salinas, CA.
Automated Harvesting LLC has several open positions for mechanics with agricultural equipment experience and a great desire to learn and grow with our company. This position will be responsible for assisting the Maintenance Department Manager with a wide variety of jobs including: servicing and repairing tractors and harvesting equipment; diagnosing mechanical, electrical, & hydraulic problems; repairing both gas & diesel equipment; welding repairs and fabrication; and assisting with cleaning and organizing the shop. In addition, this position requires a team oriented person who can perform duties according to company safety rules and regulations and work together with other mechanics.
Minimum of 5 + years of mechanical experience required; however, the company will consider a combination of mechanical education / certification and work experience for qualified candidates. Must have knowledge and experience with gas and diesel equipment, diagnostics, hydraulic systems, electrical systems, and be able to demonstrate proficient welding ability.
The following are a list of requirements for this position:
- Ability to travel with the company from Salinas, CA. to Yuma, AZ.
- Bi-lingual preferred (proficient in both Spanish/English)
- Ability to read schematics, technical diagrams, and operating manuals
- Expertise with precision measuring instruments, welding equipment, power and hand tools
- Working knowledge of safe equipment practices and the ability to follow safety regulations
- Forklift operation experience
- Ability to stand & walk in all field conditions, bend and twist torso, raise arms above head, crouch down and maneuver in confined spaces
- Ability to lift up-to 100 pounds and work in awkward positions
- Willingness to follow oral and written instructions and capable of writing legibly
- Flexibility to work any shift and long hours as mandated by management
- Ability to pass post-offer, pre-employment drug test
To apply, please bring your resume and references to 10266 S. Avenue 4E in Yuma, AZ. and ask for José Montoya.
Automated Harvesting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Automated Harvesting LLC provides a high quality, cost effective harvesting solution utilizing the most efficient harvesting practices, while challenging the common conventions and industry norms of harvesting through automation, robotics and innovation.
Our operations are year-round, harvesting in California in the summer and Arizona during the winter season. The target goal of the company is to harvest the highest quality vegetables while utilizing the most ergonomic and effective automated harvesting equipment available.
We are a progressive company that believes in management through empowerment. We encourage responsible autonomy, creative thinking, and team work to achieve our goals. We offer a competitive salary range and a comprehensive benefit package with medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid vacation, per diem, a variety of employee incentive programs, and a bonus plan based on company profitability.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.