Al Dahra ACX is a large and growing Exporter is seeking a strong candidate as Export Freight Forwarder for a fast paced Agriculture Export Business. This position is responsible to handle Export Freight Forwarding Services and to assist with Freight Management to archive the effective shipment of goods globally. This individual will facilitate day to day working with shipping lines including Booking department, Customer service department, Documentation department, Equipment control department, Sales department to ensure export bookings are reserved and executed smoothly. The Export Freight Forwarder also coordinates closely with Al Dahra ACX Documentation Department, Logistics Department, Production and Accounting Department to manage shipments and documentation in timely manner. The key success for this position is communication, detailed oriented and organizational skills to ensure all works are carried to the best level of customers’ satisfaction.
- Make bookings with Ocean Shipping Lines
- Prepare and send bookings to ACX Production Team
- Change and update bookings according to ACX Production Team
- Assist ACX Logistics team to resolve booking issues
- Coordinate with ACX Documentation Department to get Shipment details for AES and SI filing
- File AES with US Customs and Border for Export Declaration in timely manner
- File Shipping Instructions with Shipping Lines in timely manner
- Coordinate day to day between Shipping Line Documentation Department and ACX documentation Department to proof and release Bill of Lading, other documents in timely manner
- Coordinate day to day between Drayage Truckers and ACX Dispatch team to update booking, late gate…
- Coordinate between Shipping Line Billing Department and ACX Accounting department to make sure ocean freight is billed correctly and payment is arranged to release OBL in timely manner
- Coordinate between Shipping Lines and Production Team to resolve any disputed invoices
- Continue to improve forwarding process on cost, efficiency and relationship
- Provide and maintain best customer services to ACX’s Business Unites and business partners
- Assist to review and analyze shipping lines Ocean Freight, Customer Service & Documentation Performance.
- Support other team members to archive target and cost savings.
- Assist with other projects and duties as assigned by upper Management as needed.
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- 2-3 year experience in Logistics, Distribution, Manufacture. Export Forwarding Experience is preferred.
- Extremely detailed oriented skill.
- Abilities to manage multiple competing priorities with deadline
- Problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Superior demonstrated PC skills, Word, Excel and Business Email Correspondence.
- Abilities to work as a team member
The best candidate for this position will have a strong passion for Export and Agri-Business and the way of life it brings. Al Dahra ACX is top 30 USA Exporters in volume and a part of Al Dahra Agricultural Group. ACX is proud of being one of the world leaders in Agribusiness.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.