At Ocean Mist Farms, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to grow and ship our top quality products. This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities.
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Serves as Sales Assistant for Sales/Commodity Managers
- Back-up and assist customer service, outside purchases, transportation and transfers
- Back-up and assist other Sales Assistants and Sales Representatives
- Coordinate projects, reports and communication
- Follow up on delinquent invoices; answer phones, enter orders, fax & e-mail
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficiant knowladge of computers & Software as utilized in the sales enviornment; Microsoft Suite Office applications such as, Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, recievers, and employees at all levels.
- Must be willing and able to work Monday through Fridays as well as alternate Saturdays; occational travel will be required.
- Ability to consistantly meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communicating skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Ability to work within a team enviornment; problem solve, complete tasks independently, and learn new skills and tasks as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.