Marketing and New Products Coordinator
About Taylor Fresh Foods, Inc.
Taylor Fresh Foods, Inc. is dedicated to being North America’s favorite maker of salads and healthy fresh foods. Our “Taylor Family” includes nearly 12,000 team members who are passionate about making high quality, great tasting products for families across North America. As we continue to rapidly grow, Taylor Farms California, Inc. has a career opportunity available for a talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Marketing and New Products Coordinator, located in Salinas, California.
About the Role
The Marketing and New Products Coordinator will be primarily responsible providing samples of existing and new products, spending a considerable amount of time on the production floor working with all facets of the business; including raw, production, QA and shipping. This individual will maintain our foodservice website, provide trend updates, recipe images and development along with pushing out a bi-weekly newsletter in conjunction with developing our blog content. This individual will also be responsible for supporting sales with marketing materials and assisting with tours, presentations and our annual PMA foodservice event.
Key responsibilities include:
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing materials for new and existing products
- Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, plans meetings, trade shows and prepares reports
- 2+ years’ experience in food manufacturing or processing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Science
- Strong social media skills and familiar with tech tools, such as MailChimp
- Creativity with graphics, art, design etc.
- Strong problem-solver and initiator
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- Team player who will exceed assigned responsibilities and assist others to reach objectives
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Potential for some travel within the Taylor Farms network, which may be supplier and/or company-related.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume via email below. Please type the following in the subject line: Marketing and New Products Coordinator
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.