This person would support the General Manager in day to day operations as well as be responsible for procurement of both raw goods and supplies into our Atlanta facility.
Ensure production schedules are followed
- Incorporate new ideas into our facility in regards to increasing efficiencies and lowering costs
- Work with existing and incorporate new vendors/suppliers to help ensure the lowest costs on raw goods and supplies.
- Work with existing and incorporate new logistics suppliers and ideas to help ensure the lowest cost possible on both inbound and outbound transportation.
- Incorporate new ideas in regards to our existing 6S model.
- Evaluate schedules and help to lower labor costs.
- Work with our QC team to ensure product specifications are met on both inbound and outbound products.
- Support the sales staff in regards to thier needs for customer satisfaction.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.