Requirements: The Food Processing Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of the Food Processing department, staff management and ensure the department is practicing safe food policies and procedures in order to be HACCP compliant.
- Follows, Trains and implements company’s Food safety, GMP and HACCP Plans
- Monitors and Screens employees for proper procedures as per basic food safety programs and monitors CCP for the operation
- As a member of the food safety, HACCP teams plays an important role in implementing new programs and polices
- Inspect raw product quality and maintain processing equipment in working condition
- Over sees production room sanitation and equipment needs as necessary
- Documents processing inventory and responsible inspect raw product and finished product to meet customer specification
- Maintains food safety documentation on a day to day basis.
- Records any deviation procedures and follows procedure for disposal of non- conforming product.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Work in a refrigerated environment
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred. Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. May need to take run-outs or step in when needed.
- Must have minimum three or more years of experience managing staff and proven leadership skills in a food production environment.
- Strong analytical and management skills
- Must be open to working a flexible schedule
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by incumbent to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to talk or hear. The incumbent is frequently required to stoop, kneel and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.