H2A Program Manager
We are a leading Agricultural Custom Harvest Company. We work to create opportunities both for our customers and for our employees. We embrace a business culture of fairness, with employee wages commensurate with work performance and customer billing rates in accordance with their needs. We strive to always act ethically and we value relationships built on honesty, mutual respect and trust. We believe that quality of life, work and performance are critical to achieve success. We endeavor to perform all services to the highest levels of efficiency in order to provide maximum value to our customers. We recognize that our customers' success will be mutually beneficial to our company and our employees.
The H2A Program Manager, is responsible for implementing the Company’s labor procurement from Mexico; managing logistics of employee recruiting, transportation and housing accommodations timely and efficiently.
- Relocation and Travel required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- At least 2-3 year’s prior work managing and administering an H2A or similar program.
- Possess excellent cultural sensitivity skills.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills.
- Valid California driver’s license and clean DMV record.
- Ability to translate, read, write and communicate effectively in English and Spanish languages.
- Must be able to effectively write reports and business correspondence. Must be able to effectively communicate and present information to large groups.
- Strong knowledge of computer business applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Manage and oversee the Housing and Transportation requirements of the program.
- Manage Recruitment strategy
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage advertising or posting of job vacancies in Mexico.
- Travel to Mexico to recruit, assist recruits throughout the H2A process, and as needed to maintain an effective and timely H2A program.
- Process and review applicants to evaluate qualifications or eligibility.
- Explain Company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to job applicants or employees.
- As needed, assist job applicants to complete necessary forms for visa processing.
- Manage recruiting centers, lodging and meals for applicants in Mexico.
- Participate in financial activities, such as the negotiating of housing rates and transportation, establishing budgets, and the allocation of funds to cost centers.
- Communicate and cooperate with Ranch Supervisors to ensure successful coordination between H2A and domestic employees’ work activities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.