Born in 2015 in California’s Salinas Valley, HeavyConnect simplifies the workday for field-based employees and is the world leader in mobile solutions for farming operations. We are growing fast and looking for motivated problem-solvers to join our Company.
A Sr. Sales Development Rep (Sr. SDR) is generally the first person to interact with HeavyConnect’s prospective customers. Working with the sales leadership team, the Sr. SDR will have had experience at inside sales in a business-to-business setting, in a technology field, and will have been a top performer throughout his/her career. The Sr. SDR will both prospect and close sales deal for accounts in their territory. This is the ideal position for naturally motivated individuals with a genuine interest in helping others, a strong desire to learn, and advanced attention to detail.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and hunt new accounts by planning and organizing daily schedule to call on existing or potential sales prospects.
- Execute prospecting campaigns through customer outreach.
- Use HeavyConnect’s CRM to document all client intercations and inquiries
- Effectively manage a monthly sales quota.
- Ensure the CRM contains accurate results, enabling reports, and regular updates to managers.
- Monitors competitive landscape through gathering current marketplace information on industry pricing, products, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Enhance prospect and client satisfaction by exceeding expectations in all interactions.
- Establish a trusted adviser relationship to ensure client confidence.
- Utilize Zoom web meeting to provide efficient webinar client service.
- Understand HeavyConnect’s product roadmap of future updates to better handle client requests.
- Provide valuable feedback to the Product team based on client interactions.
- Receive direction from management and guidance from fellow Customer Sales team members.
- Serve as a HeavyConnect brand ambassador to create advocates within industry.
- 3-5 years of successful experience as a sales professional.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM for managing an inside sales team.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Food Safety and regulatory knowledge preferred
- Exceptional client relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Highly organized and strong ability to multi-task
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn
- Ability to display good judgment
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- Full-time position with competitive salary and benefits
- Postion located in Salinas, CA
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.