Vino Farms is a well-established vineyard management company responsible for producing high quality wine grapes in a sustainable and profitable manner for our clients. This is a great opportunity for the right person to grow and become an integral part of this progressive family business. The company has a long history of integrity and is considered an industry leader. We are a dynamic company which provides an exciting, fast paced environment, a competitive compensation and a robust benefit plan. If you are an exceptional individual with a strong work ethic and are looking for a great career opportunity, then we invite you to join our team.
We are looking for a candidate that can lead our maintenance team to carry out maintenance and repairs on dwellings throughout the company in an efficient, timely and safe manner.
Responsible for maintenance and repair of company houses, labor houses and offices in Sonoma and Napa counties. Occasional remodeling. Set up for special events. Occasional travel required to other company locations. Some travel is local and some requires overnight stays.
• Supervise employees and plan daily schedules
• Monitor employees for a) safety and b) productivity
• Enforce work rules
• Enforce safety rules
• Record hours worked for each employee and turn in Time Cards to Shop Manager before deadline
• Perform all routine maintenance and inspections in a timely manner
• Schedule and complete repairs in a timely manner
• Inform Shop Manager of any serious repairs or expensive work that needs to be done
• Assist with special event set-up
• Familiar with residential construction codes (electrical, plumbing, etc.)
• Familiar with the process of obtaining permits
• Ability to follow directions
• Good memory retention
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work without supervision
• Ability to use good judgment
• Ability to accept constructive criticism
• Ability to fill out required forms
• Basic math skills
• Basic writing & reading skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to understand and follow all Company safety rules and policies
• Ability to cooperatively work in a group or team setting
• Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
• Work outdoors year around in temperatures from 35 degrees to 95 degrees F
• Good vision and hearing
• Adhere to Company PPE (personal protective equipment) policies
• Reasonable noise tolerance
• Reasonable dust tolerance
• Ability to use or be willing to learn how to use a wide range of hand tools
• Good driving skills
• Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
• Minimum five years experience in construction, maintenance, or related fields
• Minimum three years experience supervising employees
• Valid California drivers license and clean driving record
• CPR and first aid or willing to take class
Vino Farms offers a competitive salary based on experience level + award winning benefits. Vino Farms was recently named to the Wine Industry's Top 10 Best in Benefits by Milliman. Our benefits include health/dental/vision/ Life/AD&D/LTD, a 401(k) plan with a company match, and a company provided vehicle and smart phone. Send your resume now for immediate consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.