GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Appointment Loading Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling pick up appointments at various locations.
- Set up appointments in a timely manner and follow up with ETAs
- Expedite customer orders as requested
- Assist with any and all product issues
- Facilitate incoming and outgoing product deliveries
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders (sales, shipping, truckers, dispatching departments)
- Ability to take on different duties at the same time
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize workload
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- Valid California Driver License
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent time management, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator
- Reliable and punctual
- Data entry
ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to work occasional Saturdays and evenings
Please send your resume.
Church Brothers Farms is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.