JOB TITLE: Agricultural Mechanics I, II, III, & IV
LOCATION: Salinas, CA. & Yuma, AZ.
Automated Harvesting LLC has several open positions for mechanics with agricultural equipment experience. This position will be responsible for assisting the Maintenance Department Manager with a wide variety of jobs including: servicing and repairing tractors and harvesting equipment; diagnosing mechanical, electrical, & hydraulic problems; repairing both gas & diesel equipment; welding repairs and fabrication; and assisting co-workers with cleaning and organizing the shop. In addition, this position requires a team oriented person who can perform duties according to company safety rules and regulations and work together with other mechanics.
Minimum of 5 + years of mechanical experience required; however, the company will consider a combination of mechanical education / certification and work experience for qualified candidates. Must have knowledge and experience with gas and diesel equipment, diagnostics, hydraulic and electrical systems, and the ability to demonstrate proficient welding skills will be a plus in your favor.
If you have strong mechanic experience with agricultural type equipment, and a great desire to learn to work on our patented automated harvesting machinery; we can offer you a competitive benefits package and the potential for growth with our company as we become the world leader of automated harvesting.
The following is a short list of requirements for this position:
- Ability to travel with the company from Salinas, CA. to Yuma, AZ.
- Bi-lingual preferred, but not required (Spanish/English)
- Ability to read schematics, technical diagrams, and operating manuals
- Expertise with precision measuring instruments, welding equipment, power and hand tools
- Working knowledge of safe equipment practices and the ability to follow safety regulations
- Forklift operation experience
- Ability to stand & walk in all field conditions, bend and twist torso, raise arms above head, crouch down and maneuver in confined spaces
- Ability to lift up-to 100 pounds and work in awkward positions
- Willingness to follow oral and written instructions and capable of writing legibly
- Flexibility to work any shift and long hours as mandated by management
To apply, please call José Montoya at (831) 596-8914 or (831) 320-1198 or send your resume, cover letter and references below.
No recruiters please.
Automated Harvesting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.