Our company is searching for a professional, self-motivated individual to fill the role of Traffic Manager. The Traffic Manager will work with various internal departments, namely the Field Dept & Sales team. Primary responsibilities will be to attain various freight rates from multiple carriers in an effort to find the best rate, WITHOUT SACRIFICING service for both raw product and finished goods, as well as scheduling deliveries of fresh fruit to production facilities. If you have previous transportation experience and work well in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
- Schedule inbound shipments of raw fruit for production
- Secure carriers for outbound finished goods shipments per customers’ requirements
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School diploma
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to process information and make decisions
- Ability to multi-task
- General computer knowledge
- Sage system experience a plus but not mandatory
- Microsoft Office (Excel / Word)
- Detail Oriented with excellent organization skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work well in fast paced agricultural industry
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.