Triangle Farms Inc. is a well-established farming company in the Salinas Valley focused on todays high demand agriculture. Triangle Farms Inc. operates within the Salinas Valley as a year around grower for processors and shippers. With today’s competitive atmosphere, we are seeking highly motivated talented individuals with the desire to be part of our team.
Manages all aspects of equipment, shop maintenance and facilities engineering. This position will maximize existing resources to increase capacity and efficiency of company’s production lines through engineering. Perform necessary fleet maintenance and repairs on all vehicles. Maintain records including driving, training, DOT, FMCA, OSHA, EPA and other regulatory authority requirements This position will not require seasonal travel.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all shop maintenance duties
- Coordinate equipment maintenance schedule and repair
- Work with vendors to ensure purchases are best value and cost effective
- Oversee emission/opacity testing/DOT/ DVIR/ and ANSI inspections
- Maintain policy and procedures and safety requirements. Ensure facility is operating within compliance
- Conduct fleet training for new hires
- Recommend vehicle and equipment replacement as needed
- 5 years Ag or similar experience preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Valid Class A license preferred but not required
- Education minimum GED. Some college or trade training preferred
- Ability to organize projects and achieve results
- Ability to lead and manage people
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.