We are seeking a talented Sales Assistant for our XXX location, in Delano. This role is integral to the success of our sales organization.
We offer a competitive compensation package with base salary and benefit package.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Effectively process and manage customer orders from the time they are received until the product ships, utilizing the industry database system.
- Provide support in managing e-commerce transactions.
- Monitor inventory levels.
- Track customer orders through delivery.
- Ensure special customer requirements are accurate, current, and noted on orders.
- Work effectively with sales personnel to resolve any issues or disparities regarding shipments.
- Implement quick decisions and problem solving in sudden and unplanned situations that can occur in produce sales and production.
- Provide professional customer service in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on process improvement and contribution to improving teamwork and workflow.
- Successful experience in an in an administrative or sales support role with focus on customer service and data entry.
- Experience in the produce industry.
- Strong computer skills a must, with proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience with iTrade, SPS, and Foodlink preferred.
- Organized, with strong attention to detail.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.